Advanced Component Services
Started in 2006, Advanced Component Services (ACS) is a contract manufacturer, commercial component distributor, e-commerce third party seller and, since 2014, an Amazon Vendor. ACS operates its main office and distribution center in the Snoqualmie, Washington and has support offices and warehouses in China. Commercial Division From its inception, ACS has operated as a contract manufacturer and commercial distributor primarily focused on developing and selling components used in commercial food service equipment, beverage equipment and lighting. ACS has manufactured over 4,000 different products for its commercial customers. We directly or indirectly supply components to companies operating supermarkets, c-stores, bakeries, coffee shops, restaurants, office coffee service businesses and other types of establishments. In addition to the products manufactured by our company, we maintain a large inventory of popular components from companies such as Robertshaw, Parker, Southco, Oetiker and several other fully stocked lines. E-Commerce Division In 2014, ACS launched an e-commerce division as part of a strategic initiative to create new revenue streams for its products. The e-commerce division has been very successful and has generated triple-digit growth since its creation. At the end of its fourth year, the e-commerce division was actively marketing and selling tens of thousands of products through a flow thousands of orders each month.
Warehouse Multiple Levels
We are looking for effective Warehouse Employees for Multiple Levels to help with receiving, warehousing, picking and packing orders to support our distribution operation.
- Safely complete inbound and/or outbound warehouse tasks: unloading, sorting, labeling, replenishing, auditing, and packing, with strong attention to detail
- Ensure products are packed and shipped correctly to exceed customers' expectations for quality and delivery speed Meet safety, quality, productivity, behavior, attendance, and overtime requirements as needed
- Perform other tasks as directed by the leadership team
- Strong attention to detail for order picking concerning part number selection and quantity
- Comfortable working on your feet with exposure to normal unconditioned warehouse temperatures
- Ability to stand, walk, push, pull, squat, bend, and reach during work
- Use carts, dollies, hand trucks, and other gear to move items around
- Able to lift, slide and lower packages up to 49 pounds
- Able to receive feedback and work well in a team environment
High school diploma or equivalent and at least 18 years of age
Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, background check, and physical lifting assessment
Job Posted 3/3/2022