Creating Peace of Mind by Pioneering Safety and Security At Allegion, we help keep the people you know and love safe and secure where they live, work and visit. With more than 30 brands, 11,000+ employees globally and products sold in 130 countries, we specialize in security around the doorway and beyond.
$19 hour +
Finish Welder (Day Shift)- Technical Glass Products - Snoqualmie, WA
The Production Finish Welder is responsible for set up, fitting, welding and finishing preparation of all parts and assemblies that comprise TGP’s product lines.
What You Will Do:
- MIG welding with .030 -.035 solid wire on 16 gauge material.
- Fitting, tacking, welding, grinding and pre-paint finish sanding of carbon and stainless steel
- Keep tight tolerances throughout the weld process. (1-1.5mm)
- Checks material for defects and correct dimensions.
- Verifies all operations have been completed as specified on Job Instruction documents.
- Reports all issues and inconsistencies.
- Operates all equipment per Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), in a safe manner.
- Organizes & maintains work cell and weld dept. area.
- Maintains equipment and tools as required by the manufacturer and as directed.
- Trains additional team members when required.
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal team members.
- Has good attitude towards work and works well in team setting.
What You Need to Succeed:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in high end metal finishing a plus.
- TIG experience a plus.
- Attention to detail and the ability to read blueprints, production and technical drawings.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Basic shop math proficiency.
- Remains alert in a high-risk environment.
- Assesses priorities to determine what is urgently needed.
Allegion is a Great Place to Grow your Career if:
- You are seeking a rewarding opportunity that allows you to truly help others. With thousands of employees and customers around the world, there’s plenty of room to make an impact. As our values “this is your business, run with it”.
- You value personal well-being and balance, because we do too!
- You’re looking for a company that will invest in your professional development. As we grow, we want you to grow with us.
- You want a culture that promotes work-life balance. Our employees enjoy generous paid time off, because at Allegion we recognize that you have a full life outside of work!
What You’ll Get from Us:
- Immediate health, dental and vision insurance coverage, helping you “be safe, be healthy”
- Wellness incentives, such as up to $1000 HSA contributions depending upon participation.
- A commitment to your future with a 401K plan, offering a 6% company match and no vesting period
- Generous vacation and sick time, accrued through the year.
- Convenient Vanpools and discounted Orca Card memberships.
- Free on-site fitness center.
- Tuition Reimbursement opportunities
- Employee Discounts through Perks at Work
Employment Type: Full-time, hourly non-exempt
Work Hours: Day Shift, Monday - Friday, 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM, 40 hours per week required, with opportunity for overtime.
Join our team of experts today and help us make tomorrow’s world a safer place!
We Celebrate Who We Are!
Allegion is committed to building and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. Together, we embrace all differences and similarities among colleagues, as well as the differences and similarities within the relationships that we foster with customers, suppliers and the communities where we live and work. Whatever your background, experience, race, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law, we will make sure that you have every opportunity to impress us in your application and the opportunity to give your best at work, not because we’re required to, but because it’s the right thing to do. We are also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If for any reason you cannot apply through our career site and require an accommodation or assistance, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team.
Job Posted 2/5/2022