We are looking to grow our team with a few passionate, committed, joyful, and hard-working people who will partner with us to serve our community with exceptional food and beverage offerings and equally exceptional customer care. We are in need of both cashiers and baristas. While prior Specialty Coffee experience is a bonus, it isn’t a requirement; any experience in restaurant or fast-paced retail environments is valuable. Flexibility and adaptability are important as we find our rhythms changing regularly in response to our community’s needs and desires.
You might thrive on our team if you:
• Love people: our team is deeply committed to one another and to ensuring that every guest feels welcomed into the Aroma family whether they visit just once or once a day
• Thrive Under Pressure: some days on the floor are quite busy and while we prioritize self-care and regular breaks, we also know how to hustle when the line is out the door.
• Attend to Quality: we are meticulous about our processes, ensuring that every guest receives beverage or food options that are carefully crafted, handled, and served.
• Catch on Quickly: there are a lot of moving pieces in our busy café within a large historic home on a sizeable property; we have solid processes in place but need team members who learn quickly and can become strong partners in operating the shop.
• Can Commit: We are seeking beyond summer-only support, looking to grow our team with people who are able to commit a least a year to this partnership.