A provider of engineered end-to-end, high-performance interconnect solutions for Medical Technology, Test and Measurement, Aerospace, Space, Military and Industrial markets.
Master Production Scheduler
The Master Scheduler provides professional materials planning support by coordinating the activities of personnel engaged in planning of demand, capacity, inventory, and other production drivers to ensure proper management of demand and supply that supports company objectives. Reviews sales order demands and corresponding supply
chain status to confirm best delivery date. Supports, coordinates with, and participates with other functional team members to provide excellent on-time-delivery and customer service as well as other company goals and objectives.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on equivalent basis
• Bachelor’s degree (Business, Supply Chain, or Technical preferred).
• Three (3) years or more of progressive experience in professional Materials position (s). Cable and electronic component scheduling experience is desired.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• APICS/ISM/Supply Chain certification or willingness to complete first module of part 1 of APICS Certified
Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) program (or equivalent) with in one years of employment
• Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
• Proficient written and verbal communication skills
Job posted 5/17/2022