Motion Sports of America, LLC
Are you a sports enthusiast? Do you love the water? Do you love talking to customers and sharing your interest? Do you love working in a team environment? If yes, come be part of the HO Sports team!!!
Customer Service, Dealer Support Representative
We are currently looking for a dynamic Customer Care, Dealer Support Rep, to help take our Customer Service department to new heights. This position will work closely with our sales, service, production, shipping & administrative departments, to ensure the highest levels of satisfaction to our customers are achieved. In addition, this position will be the point of contact for all customers/dealers with questions and concerns. Your responsibilities will include sale generation, managing inbound calls in a high volume call environment which focuses on superior customer service, providing prompt problem resolution with customer accounts, email/fax order management, and data input into the current system.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Take incoming calls and provide sales support to customers/dealers
• Outgoing calls to customers/dealers - Inside Sales
• Sales Order entry, order tracking, order returns, and general administration & reporting
• Provide excellent follow up with customers/dealers through either phone, email, and/or fax in a timely manner
• Ability to problem solve
• Provide clear explanations & instructions in a manner that is understandable
• High School Diploma, or equivalent
• 1-2 years of Customer Service Experience
• Outdoor Retail Sales experience preferred
• Upbeat, positive attitude, team player
• Ability to provide EXCEPTIONAL customer service
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Strong attention to detail & accuracy
• Strong multi-tasking skills
• Working knowledge of MS Office products
• Schedule Flexibility is preferred
• Typing at least 45 WPM
• Self-motivated/Independent worker
Our Team Members Enjoy:
• Fun & Energetic, NON-NICOTINE Environment
• Competitive Pay $18 - $20/hour, DOE
• Paid VAC & Holidays
• Employee discounts on all merchandise
• 401(k) + Employer match
12 minutes East of Issaquah, easy access to/from I-90 and Hwy 18.
To be considered for this position you must be local, living in close proximity to Snoqualmie Ridge and a non-user of Tobacco/Nicotine products.
To apply send resume and cover letter of interest stating what makes you the ideal candidate for this position.
HO Sports Company, LLC, an equal opportunity employer is located in Snoqualmie, WA
***No recruiters and/or search firms please***
Job Posted 8/5/2022
JANET DUVALL, HR Manager