North Bend Theatre
We are seeking highly motivated individuals with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills to join our fantastic team here at The North Bend Theatre!
Our general staff sell tickets & concessions, perform cleaning duties, and other essential functions for our regular show times and special events. This is an entry level position with room to advance, and is not a temporary or summer position.
- Greet Customers and visitors.
- Provide fast and friendly service.
- Operate warming and popping equipment.
- Handle popcorn, soda, candy, and other foods and drink.
- Restock concessions supplies and bathroom supplies.
- Clean inside and outside of the concession stand, food service equipment, and utensils.
- Clean the auditorium before and after every show.
- Keep the lobby, bathrooms, and the rest of the theater clean.
- Sell tickets and concessions.
- Perform start of day setup duties.
- Handle cash and card transactions from a POS station.
- Change the marquee.
- Assist with birthday parties and special events.
- Watch for safety or security issues (trip hazards, lighting, suspicious persons, etc.) and report to management.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- Availability to work flexible shifts which include evening hours, weekends, and holidays.
- Regular and consistent attendance.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, and to be able to work quickly when needed.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 60lbs and clean popcorn kettles, warmers, butter machines, and soft drink equipment.
- Ability to move, carry, push and pull heavy bulk food products and containers from remote or separate storage areas. Sometimes this must be done quickly in order to keep shelves stocked.
- Ability to use a ladder safely and change marquee letters in all types of weather.
- Ability to reach at different levels.
- Ability to obtain a food handlers permit.
- Ability to acquire Mandatory Alcohol Safety Training (MAST) if 18 or older.
- Must be at least 17 years of age.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Accurate cash handling and math skills.
Other benefits associated with working at a movie theatre.