At Spacelabs Healthcare, we are on a mission to provide continuous innovation in healthcare technology for better clinical and economic outcomes. Our scalable solutions deliver critical patient data across local and remote systems, enable better-informed decisions, increase efficiencies, and create a safer environment for patients.
The HR Generalist provides general HR employee relations and first level leadership consulting regarding performance management and progressive discipline. Reports to and operates in support of a Sr. Senior HR Business Partner. The Generalist may assist in the execution of major HR programs (such as Merit, Talent Management strategies, and Talent Acquisition) This position will be the first point of contact to internal clients for HR matters that fall into the Business Partner portfolio of services.
- A bachelor's degree and 3 to five 5 years of Human Resources HR generalist and/or employee relations experience.
- Preferred proficiency in and experience dealing with HR related laws and policies. - PHR certification preferred.
- Familiarity with HR Business Partner model preferred.
- Knowledge of ADP preferred.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and prioritize workflow in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of staff and management.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Desire to coach and develop others to ensure “best in class” delivery of HR services.
- Knowledge of MS Office and HRIS system.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.