At Work! Commercial Enterprises
Issaquah | Snoqualmie
Specialty Services | Nonprofit
Here at ACE (AtWork! Commercial Enterprises), we provide landscaping, maintenance, and installation services for municipal, commercial, and residential customers. Over the years, ACE Landscaping has defined itself as the premier Grounds Maintenance Landscaping Service for Municipal, Commercial, and Residential projects. We provide quality work at a competitive price. With years of expertise in the industry, and a proven track record of success, we are driven by our mission to succeed. We have the expertise, infrastructure, resources, support, and knowledge of the industry to make your project a success.
$18-$19 per hour DOE
The Landscaping laborer performs landscaping maintenance work, such as raking, mowing, edging, pruning, and weeding, on commercial contracts.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
Note: More detailed description of duties and expectations is available in the Employee Performance Expectations document that is delivered to all employees upon hire.
- Work as a member of the team to perform landscaping maintenance duties on customer contracts as specified (i.e. mowing, weeding, edging, raking, clearing debris, etc.)
- Assist the Crew Supervisor with coordination workflow to ensure completion of contract requirements and deadlines.
- Set up materials, machines and equipment for other crew members.
- Demonstrate proper use of landscaping equipment, materials and supplies.
- Report material, tool, and equipment repair needs, malfunctions and shortages to Crew Supervisor immediately.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or GED, post secondary education preferred.
- Two years related crew supervisory experience preferred
- Bilingual Spanish speaker is a plus
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
•Valid Driver’s License
•Proof of Vehicle Liability Insurance
•Clean 5 year driving record
•Pesticide License preferable.
•Be bondable by insurance providers
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to operate landscaping equipment (commercial lawnmowers, edging equipment, rakes, etc.)
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color, peripheral and depth perception.
- Ability to communicate and hear instructions.
- Physical stamina is required.
$18-$19 per hour DOE
Job Updated 11/28/2023
More about Us