At Work! Commercial Enterprises
Issaquah | Snoqualmie
Specialty Services | Nonprofit
Here at ACE (AtWork! Commercial Enterprises), we provide landscaping, maintenance, and installation services for municipal, commercial, and residential customers. Over the years, ACE Landscaping has defined itself as the premier Grounds Maintenance Landscaping Service for Municipal, Commercial, and Residential projects. We provide quality work at a competitive price. With years of expertise in the industry, and a proven track record of success, we are driven by our mission to succeed. We have the expertise, infrastructure, resources, support, and knowledge of the industry to make your project a success.
Landscaping Crew Supervisor
$20-24 per hour DOE
The Landscaping Crew Supervisor is responsible for leading a landscape maintenance crew. This position works in the field alongside crew members while providing job training and support to help all crew members maintain high productivity, safety and independence. The Crew Supervisor is responsible for operation of landscaping vehicles and coordination of workflow to guarantee timely and quality completion of work on customer contracts. Responsible for ensuring that client’s expectations for site maintenance and service are being met or exceeded by managing, coordinating and monitoring the performance of the maintenance crew(s) assigned.
Note: More detailed description of duties and expectations are available in the Employee Performance Expectations document that is delivered to all employees upon hire
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Conduct before and after inspections of site
- Perform pruning and weed control and other operations as needed as certified
- Handle basic Irrigation tasks such as setting and checking clocks, reporting any damage and some repair
- Assist crew in completion of required tasks
- Oversee proper safety equipment and Personal Protective Equipment usage and practices of crew
- Conduct “on the job" training
- Prioritize the day’s work list and assign duties to crew members
- Begin to develop working knowledge of production planning and scheduling daily jobs of their crew
- Proactively address questions or issues
- Suggest improvements
- Complete paperwork on any accidents and report them to management
- Complete weekly vehicle reports
- Perform chemical inventory
- Perform equipment inventory
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
•High school diploma or GED, post secondary education preferred.
•Two years related crew supervisory experience preferred.
•Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
•Valid Driver’s License
•Proof of Vehicle Liability Insurance
•Clean 5 year driving record
•Pesticide License preferable.
•Be bondable by insurance providers
$20-24 per hour DOE
Job Updated 11/28/2023