Silverstone Building is a company that strives to build spaces our clients want to spend time in, with a crew we want to spend time with, on projects that interest us. We are a company that strives to have a client forward focus first, employee focused second, work quality focus third and profit fourth. It doesn’t always work but we try every day to meet those goals while working hard and having a good time.
Lead Carpenter/Crew Lead
Starting from $35/hour
Silverstone Building is seeking a Lead Carpenter/Crew Lead for all types of residential remodels and some commercial tenant improvement. In this role, you will be responsible to complete remodel work while managing a crew of 1-3 depending on the scale and timeline of each project. You will be responsible for client interactions while on the project, assigning tasks, meeting, communicating and direct subcontractors, verifying work is done correctly and to company standards, and ensuring project progress, team cohesion, and jobsite safety. You may perform all types of remodel work from demolition to finish carpentry while operating independently.
We are looking for a reliable individual that is trustworthy, has good team dynamics, excellent communication and customer relations, skilled workmanship, and attention to detail.
- Customer relations: interact with clients and be a face of the company
- Conduct work in an ethical workmanlike fashion
- Supervise a crew of 1-3
- Oversee projects
- Meet deadlines
- General construction tasks
- Help build a healthy team environment
- Ensure compliance to our ethos
Requirements, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum 3-5 years construction and carpentry experience
- Experience leading a crew is a bonus
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Ability to troubleshoot and think outside the box to solve problems
- Organizational and time management skills
- Honest and trustworthy
- Standard personal tools, additional tools are a plus
- Physical stamina to perform tasks in various weather conditions
- Must have valid driver’s license and your own vehicle
- Able to pass background and drug check
Type of Employment:
Full-time, non-exempt (hourly)
Snoqualmie Valley and greater Seattle area (WA), varies by project.
Dependent on skill level, minimum starting $35 per hour.
- Paid Holidays
- Additional benefits negotiable
- Bonuses based on performance
To apply for this position, please email Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job updated 8/15/2023*